Monday, September 28, 2009



> Maya Angelou said this:
> 'I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.'
>
> 'I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage,
>
> and tangled Christmas tree lights.'
>
> 'I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.'
>
> 'I've learned that making a 'living' is not the same thing as 'making a life.'
>
> 'I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.'
>
> 'I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back....'
>
> 'I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.'
>
> 'I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one..'
>
> 'I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.'
>
> 'I've learned that I still have a lot to learn..'
>
> 'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget
>
> how you made them feel.'

2 comments:

Anita said...

"Se tens qualquer mágoa remanescendo de véspera, começa o dia, à maneira do sol.
Esquecendo a sombra e brilhando de novo".

Um dia lindo amiga querida.
Beijos.
Fica bem. Fica com Deus.
Anita (amor fraternal)

Paula said...

Olá amiguinha bom dia!

Esta noite dormi mal a pensar na minha digital, acho que vou a Coimbra, ver se a encontro.

Adorei estas tuas imagens e mensagem.

Beijinhos grandes repletos de carinho,
Ana Paula